Expat Security Awareness
This course aims to equip expats and their families with the know-how and knowledge they need to stay safe and avoid becoming the next statistic in South Africa. Training is offered as private sessions to expat families at their residence or alternatively, as a group presentation.
You also have the optional choice of including a practical driving session out on the road
(only available for private sessions).
• Safety and security whilst traveling
• Airport safety
• General safety in day-to-day activities
• Shopping Malls
• Parking Areas
• Use of ATMs
• Filling Stations
• Risks of driving at night
• How to determine whether you are being followed
• Home safety and security
• Hijack prevention & survival techniques
• Course content can be tailor-made to suit your
Duration: 2+ hours
Venue: Training can be conducted On-site Online.
Costing: R4 450-00 excl.